Thursday, September 17, 2009

K. Whynot persuades local McDonald's to offer new “McMansion Meal”

After years of belittling Grafton residents who purchase homes in new developments, local writer Kay Whynot sought to make amends. He worked with McDonald’s Manager Cal Oreigh to develop a new product just for Grafton – the McMansion Meal. The meal comes in a large colonial shaped box and comes with a cheeseburger, fries, large drink, and a toy mortgage document. Whynot said “I thought it would be fitting to charge a little extra for the meal and make people put it on a credit card.” A small percent of sales will go to the Board of Selectman's Hot Cocoa budget for cold-patch/plowing parties on unfinished developments. Whynot is also busy developing a new line of McSoccerMom and McSUV meals scheduled to launch in October.

6 comments:

  1. I'd like my big mac with a healthy dose of "bad family values," some "back in the old days," and little extra "the world economy is going to spiral out of control and its your fault."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cal Oreigh"...ha! I hope you didn't get a headache thinking up that one.

    Personally, I want my house from Burger King, so it can look like a castle. Ha...i'm so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The McSoccerMom and McSUV meals should come with a hands free bluetooth car kit so those busy Moms can give Kay Whynot the finger while talking and driving at the same time. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of mother did kay have? He hates women!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, just TOO funny! I gave up my subscription to The Grafton News after 9 years because of Kay WhyNot...I just couldn't take his rants any longer. Oh, and the ink in my red pen ran out from all the editing I had to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey that's my house on the front of that happy meal - where'd you get that picture???

    ReplyDelete

 
The Grafton Garlic
The Grafton Garlic
Become a Garlic Fan